Our initial dental consultations can last up to 1 hour, as they include an intensive and holistic assessment of your dental wants and needs. Your dentist will carry out:
- A full dental health check, including: An assessment of your teeth; Gums; And an oral cancer screening
- Full X-rays (if necessary)
- A full range of dental photographs
- We will also carry out a cosmetic assessment of your smile.
- There will then be a lengthy discussion about all aspects of your dental health, including prevention, as well as any cosmetic concerns you may have. We make sure that we take time to listen to and address any concerns you may have. If there is any treatment which is necessary, your dentist will provide you with a written quotation and explain all the costs involved.