- The major advantage of in office whitening method is the immediate results it delivers. A specially designed lamp shines a gentle light on your teeth, working in tandam with a proprietary whitening gel to accelerate the whitening process. This light has been clinically proven safe for tooth enamel as well as skin, gums and other soft tissues. It emits virtually no heat and no harmful UV (ultraviolet) light.
- Clinical studies prove that In Office treatment results in an average improvement of 6-9 shades, in about one hour. Safety stuches conducted at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey found conclusively that whitening resulted in no structural change in teeth, no adverse impacts on fillings and no softening of tooth enamel. Recommended for mild to moderate tooth staining.
– Teeth Whitening consultation.
– Upper and lower teeth whitening treatment.
– Before and after digital photographs.