Vui lòng điền thông tin bên dưới
Platinum Dental Group delivers committed care for your dental works. All of the treatments that we carry out is provided to the highest of standards, using the best quality materials. As we pride our selves in this way we are happy to provide written guarantee in our works. The policy is as follow:
[accor_block active=true title=”Fixed restorations: Veneers, Inlays & Onlays, Crowns & Bridges 10 year.”]
- We request the patient to notify us in Email as soon as they are aware of a dental situation occurring.
We request that patients return to our Clinic for annual dental check-up during the guarantee period. If this is not possible the patient should visit a local dentist for an exam and cleaning twice a year during the guarantee period.
- We will guarantee our implant 100% for the period of 10 years. Our success rate is near 100%. Cases involving bone grafting and/or sinus lifting the success rate is lower. Our dental surgeon will discuss your case with you and provide some understanding because a case maybe less than 100% when the following occurs:
– Extensive bone grafting/sinus lifting required.
– Immune disease, diabetes, several bone condition.
– Undiscovered health issues such as high cholesterol or insufficient insulin.
- We do require that the implant to implant teeth should:
– Consider use of metal surfaces to prevent fracture of ceramic.
– Have a bite splint made to protect ceramic crowns from ceramic fracture during the hight.
- Platinum Dental Group will inform the patient that in less than 1% of the time, root canal treatment after having a tooth/teeth prepared for crown and/or bridgework may occur. We do use measures to prevent that occurrence such as the use of specialized low heat-generated tools that are less likely to have this occur.
- If the patient does not return to Platinum Dental Group for a routine checkup and cleaning at least once a year during the guarantee period, or does not under go a routine check-up and cleaning once year in his/her home country with an x-ray being taken and obtaining written proof (invoice/email from your local dentist) that the annual check-up has been carried out if oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the dentists instructions are not followed (for example not wearing denture/night guard during the night).
- If removable restorations such as partial or full dentures are not maintained properly.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally reducing.
- Gum disease (periodontitis) causing the deterioration of the teeth occurs.
- Poor oral hygiene (example not flossing).
- Accidental breakage such as dropping the denture.
- If there is a general illness occurring that have negative effects on the dental condition (for example: diabetes, osteoporosis, high cholesterol, cancer or chemotherapy)