- A comprehensive smile make over at Platinum Dental Group can completely change your appearance. By using a combination of advanced cosmetic dentistry, it is entirely customized to improve the beauty of your smile.
- If you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, gums or overall smile, you are a good candidate for a smile make over.
A smile make over addresses these common smile issues:
Spaces or gaps in front teeth
- Patients was conscious of the generalized spaces in their teeth. It not only affected their confidence to smile but also their speech. In two visits each lasting 2 hours, upper and lower veneers were done and cemented. Our technicians did chair side staining to match the rest of the teeth.
- In the patients own word. “I feel that my teeth are so natural and perfect”.
- Discoloration of teeth is the darkening of teeth which is cause by a number of reasons such as aging, regular drinking of coffee and tea, using tobacco, medicine, and root canal therapy.
- The staining of the teeth surface maybe removed by scaling and polishing of teeth routinely. For severe staining, bleaching maybe required. In some cases, teeth discoloration is due to medications, scaling and/or bleaching can not do their works, whole arch crowns or veneers is indicated for a beautiful bright smile.
Complete Rehabilitation for Wear, Broken or Chipped teeth
- With the lastest in modern computer assisted technology complete reconstruction is possible and fast. 30 procelain crowns ( a whole set of teeth) can be designed and manufactured (CAD/CAM) and the entire full mouth rehabilitation can be done 2-3 days.
- Our teeth age over time, teeth darken and crack lines are often visible.
- Receding gums also leads to gaps between teeth.
- Treatment done at different times often leave a mismatch of colors.
- The wearing down of the natural dentition also leaves sharp and jagged edges.
Excessive gum tissue showing
- A “gummy smile” can make teeth look short and unattractive. Gum re-contouring helps to correct gummy smiles as well as asymmetrical gum lines, creating a natural even smile.
- Gum recontouring can be done either alone or in combination with porcelain crowns and veneers as part of a more comprehensive cosmetic plan.
Complete make over
- Our philosophy of tooth replacement is to provide an intergrated solution-restoring form, function and facial easthetic.
- Combining the lastest surgical techniques with attention to cosmetic details and backed by our in-house laboratory, we can provide a complete makeover within days.
- Implants were placed to replace missing teeth as a part of a cosmetic make over. Porcelain crowns were used to improve tooth color and alignment. The treatment was done using a minimally invasive technique to reduce pain. With proper planning, there is little or nodisruption to your lifestyle and you can resume normal activities almost immediately with a fabulous smile.
- With the latest in modern computer assisted technology, complete recontruction is possible and fast. 31 porcelain crowns were designed manufactured (CAD/CAM). The front teeth were made from CEREC block (Vita, Germany) while the back teeth which required greater strength were made using E-max block (Ivoclar, Germany). Implants used were Replace Select (Nobelbiocare, Sweden).